It is important before the initial start-up that some key points are reviewed to ensure a smooth operation for example:
- Are all cable glands locked
- Is the lid of the control unit mounted
- Is the key for the bypass switch off
- Is the pressure gauge within a value of 2 bar
- Was a gas detection done before start up
Are all these checked, the doors can be closed and the control cabinet can be filled with compressed air or inert (not explosible, such as nitrogen) gas. The built-in valve opens and the pressure increases, the Quintex patented main contactor (installed within the cabinet (no expensive flameproof enclosure is needed) switch on and automatically switches the power supply.